May 17, 2012

Introduction ♥




Hello there & welcome to my blog. shine

My "name" is Namie, I'm 19 years old and I'm coming from Germany.

I got into gal fashion 2006 through Eurobeat and it grew into one big part of my life til now.

I liked many different styles before, but after reading Soul Sister and discovering sukebans tumblr for the first time in last December, I knew that this was the style I wanted to aim for. heart01
I just love the toughness of Ora, the casual, yet elegant style of Ane and the rebelliousness of 96gal. lovely
My favourite magazines are Soul Sister, JELLY & Ageha - I don't have a favourite model though.

Well okay,that's it for now. notes If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I follow your blog from now :3
    I love the styles you love, and also Soul Sister magazine!! *___*

    ReplyDelete